You can use an alternative cable, as long as it is 2.0 QC compatible or higher. However, we do recommend using our provided cable to make sure you are getting the most efficient charge.
- My car does not have a cigarette port for charging. Will the Auto Sense Charger work if I have a traditional USB port?
- Does the power cord need to be plugged up for my Auto Sense to work?
- Will the mount drain my battery if left plugged in when I leave the car?
- Will the Auto Sense charge through a phone case?
- Does the Auto Sense Mount fast charge the Google pixel 3 XL?