The Auto Sense has a built in battery and will stay on standby for up to 5 hours, when unplugged if fully charged. This allows the release and open mechanism function to work, however it will not charge your phone when unplugged.
- What do the colors on the Auto Sense Car Mounts charging indicator mean?
- How does one align their qi adapter in their smartphone with the qi coil located on the Auto Sense Mount?
- My Auto Sense mechanism works without my phone case but will not work when I have my case on. Why is this happening?
- My car does not have a cigarette port for charging. Will the Auto Sense Charger work if I have a traditional USB port?
- What do the colors on the Easy One Touch Wireless Car Mounts charging indicator mean?