If you have a Black/Matte phone case, the auto sense feature will not detect the phone, so you will need to put your phone closer in order for the mount to sense it. We have provided a reflective sticker that you can place on the back of your phone to help to resolve this issue, although this is optional.
- What do the colors on the Auto Sense Car Mounts charging indicator mean?
- How do I prevent my Auto Sense from overheating?
- My car does not have a cigarette port for charging. Will the Easy One Touch 2 Qi Wireless Mount work if I have a traditional USB port?
- Do I have to use the cable that comes with the Auto Sense Mount?
- My car does not have a cigarette port for charging. Will the Auto Sense Charger work if I have a traditional USB port?