The short answer is yes. The long answer is it depends what phone and where the aux plugs in, but the bottom feet are completely removable so the top and bottom of your phone would be completely exposed. Although the feet on the bottom are rather small and adjustable, so you could probably still use it with the feet on anyways. The only place you might have an issue is if the aux plugs into the side of the phone where it grips your phone.
- When using the Easy One Touch Fast Wireless Charger can you connect the USB into the car for music and be able to play music and charge at the same time?
- What do the colors on the Easy One Touch Wireless Car Mounts charging indicator mean?
- What prevents the phone from slipping down? How tight is the grip of the Easy One Touch 4 CD Slot Mount?
- What does Dual charge refer to?
- My car does not have a cigarette port for charging. Will the Easy One Touch Fast Wireless Charger work if I have a traditional USB port?