The short answer is yes. The long answer is it depends what phone and where the aux plugs in, but the bottom feet are completely removable so the top and bottom of your phone would be completely exposed. Although the feet on the bottom are rather small and adjustable, so you could probably still use it with the feet on anyways. The only place you might have an issue is if the aux plugs into the side of the phone where it grips your phone.
- What does Dual charge refer to?
- My car does not have a cigarette port for charging. Will the Easy One Touch Fast Wireless Charger work if I have a traditional USB port?
- Does the Easy One Touch Fast Wireless Charger work in landscape as well?
- How do I prevent my Easy One Touch Wireless from overheating?
- Is there any damage if you put a non-wireless charging phone in the Easy One Touch Fast Wireless Charger?