The cable that comes with the unit has to plug into a Cigarette lighter, however; if you supply your own cable from the USB to the mount, it should work. The only concern would be if the USB port will supply enough power for wireless charging. Please make sure your wire is Qualcomm 2.0-3.0 compatible, in this case it would charge just fine!
- Can I use a 3rd party USB Car Charger with the Easy One Touch Fast Wireless Charger?
- Is there any problem with static over the radio while charging?
- Will the Easy One Touch Fast Wireless Charger come off the arm and attach to a standard 17 mm Garmin style ball mount?
- What wattage can the Easy One Touch Fast Charger provide?
- When using the Easy One Touch Fast Wireless Charger what causes the charging being interrupted and stop and start periodically?