When charging with Micro USB cable it is direct from the power source to the smartphone. However, when you charge with any Qi wireless product you will find a loss of power as the unit has to transfer power wirelessly to your device. This means if you are using a GPS device or listening to music when driving, your charge will be very minimal
- Can I use a 3rd party USB Car Charger with the Easy One Touch Fast Wireless Charger?
- Will the Easy One Touch Fast Wireless Charger turn off when the phone is fully charge ?
- Will I have access to the lightning jack using the Easy One Touch Fast Wireless Charger?
- Can you plug an aux cord in while it's in the cradle of the Easy One Touch Fast Wireless Charger?
- What wattage can the Easy One Touch Fast Charger provide?