When charging with Micro USB cable it is direct from the power source to the smartphone. However, when you charge with any Qi wireless product you will find a loss of power as the unit has to transfer power wirelessly to your device. This means if you are using a GPS device or listening to music when driving, your charge will be very minimal
- What wattage can the Easy One Touch Fast Charger provide?
- When using the Easy One Touch Fast Wireless Charger can you connect the USB into the car for music and be able to play music and charge at the same time?
- Does the Easy One Touch Fast Wireless Charger work with a case?
- What do the colors on the Easy One Touch Wireless Car Mounts charging indicator mean?
- Can I use a 3rd party USB Car Charger with the Easy One Touch Fast Wireless Charger?