The magnet is powerful enough to hold an IPad mini but if attached to the car vent, the weight of the iPad Mini will most likely make come of the vent.
- My case already has a magnetic backing. Would the case work with the iTap Series?
- Is the ball joint a standard 17 mm ball for the iTap Vent, CD or Dashboard Mount?
- I can't turn off the vents in my truck. Will the air conditioning harm my phone if I use the iTap Magnetic Air Vent?
- How thick are the metal plates for the iTaps? Has anyone had problems with the inside plate being too thick to allow the phone to fit in the case?
- In the video for the iTap Magnetic Series it shows to use both plates inside the case but the instructions say to use only one. Which is correct?