Yes, it will defiantly work with your current case. It does come with small metal pieces that you could put inside the case if your case doesn't have a strong enough connection with the magnet.
- Will the iTap Magnets work with a case on my phone?
- In the video for the iTap Magnetic Series it shows to use both plates inside the case but the instructions say to use only one. Which is correct?
- We need a replacement round magnet and film. How can I get one of those? I've searched and I can't find a way to order it.
- Will the iTap Series work with the Nexus 6 because the Nexus 6 has a curved back?
- Can I put an NFC sticker on the iTap mount or the magnet/metal plate will block it?