Yes, the iTap Series work with a case. Actually, we provide two magnets - one intended fro the outside of your phone case AND one for the inside of your phone case. You don't have to use both.
- In the video for the iTap Magnetic Series it shows to use both plates inside the case but the instructions say to use only one. Which is correct?
- How do I apply my iTap metal plates correctly?
- We need a replacement round magnet and film. How can I get one of those? I've searched and I can't find a way to order it.
- My Auto Sense mechanism works without my phone case but will not work when I have my case on. Why is this happening?
- How thick are the metal plates for the iTaps? Has anyone had problems with the inside plate being too thick to allow the phone to fit in the case?