If your circular vent has horizontal or vertical air slots, it should work just fine. It grips tight and can be rotated in any direction. Mine has only popped off the vent once in a year or so of using it.
- Does the Easy One Touch 4 Air Vent Mount work on a circular vent?
- How do I install correctly the Dashboard Pad to guarantee a proper hold?
- The tightening nut/ screw has broke on my mount. What do I do?
- What is the size of the ball joint on the Easy One Touch 4 Series Mounts
- I have a 2005 Toyota Matrix and the car vent is circular and only has 2 thick plastic plates. Will this be able to clip the iTap Magnetic Air Vent on to my vent?