The magnets in your Nexus 5 may have specific uses within the device. To be certain that the product is used effectively and to specs, it is important that the suggested supplied use/installation instructions are followed. This way, you know the spec magnet strength is being used as it should be. If you are using a case with your phone, we highly suggest using a slim case.
- We need a replacement round magnet and film. How can I get one of those? I've searched and I can't find a way to order it.
- Do the iTap magnets interfere with your phone in any way when placed?
- What is the adhesive film that came with my metal plates?
- Will any mount from the iTap Series work with Waze navigator or with any other navigation app?
- Will the Metal Plates included in the iTap Magnetic mounts interfere with Qi Wireless charging?