It all depends on the thickness of the case and the material used. Thick cases large than 1/4 inches will most likely not charge. Any case 1/4 inches or less should charge with no issues. Metal/Titanium/Aluminium Cases may not charge as well.
- What do the lights on the iON Wireless Mini & Plus Charging Pads mean?
- What smartphones do the iON Wireless Mini & Plus Charging Pads work with?
- My iOttie Wireless Charging Device is not fast charging. Why is that?
- Do I need to register a product under warranty?
- Does the Easy One Touch Fast Wireless Charger work with a case?